Lockheed Martin Employee Disaster Relief Fund
Retirees are now eligible to participate in Lockheed Martin’s Employee Disaster Relief Program. The fund was established in 2006 and has been used to help employees, and now retirees, in times of disaster. Thank you for your service to Lockheed Martin.
How the Fund Works:
The LMEDRF is activated in response to disasters that fall under specific criteria. It is intended to be used for short-term, emergency assistance in the face of disaster.
The process is initiated when Lockheed Martin employees or retirees are impacted by a disaster that:
- The U.S. President declares a major disaster;
- Results from a terroristic or military action;
- Results from an accident involving a common carrier; or
- From any other event which is determined by the U.S. IRS/Treasury Department to be of a catastrophic nature.
To qualify for assistance, applicants must:
- Be an active full-time or part-time employee of Lockheed Martin or eligible retiree.
- Have a primary residence that was affected by a qualifying disaster. Disasters listed here as “Major Disaster Declaration” qualify.
- Complete an official Lockheed Martin Employee Disaster Relief Fund application within 30 calendar days of the Major Disaster Declaration, or for retirees, the date you are informed you are eligible to apply for assistance.
Before retirees may complete an official application for LMEDRF assistance, we must confirm your eligibility. Please fill out the following web form.